Changing your password is quick and easy.
Here’s how to do it:
If you are not a Site Administrator on your ChartCapture account and have lost access, please complete the following steps to regain access to your account:
1. Submit a request to your ChartCapture Site Administrator.
2. Site Administrators should complete the following steps to reset a Standard User’s password:
• Login to the ChartCapture account.
• Click Administration.
• Click Add/Edit System Users.
• Click the user’s name and update the password.
• Email the user to notify them that their password is reset.
3. The Site Administrator will inform you of your new password, which must be changed after regaining access to your account